miércoles, 9 de abril de 2008

The end

By his total uncounciousness, imprudence, and absolute lack of common sense, Joe Puertollano died on April, 6th, 2008, smashed by a male elephant in musth. Yesterday his body was burnt in a funerary pyre and, following the hinduism rites, his ashes were dipersed into the waters of Intty river and so now his soul is ready for reencarnation. Rest in Peace Joe. PD.- This entry has been written by his close friend Mark Anguila and the photo above is the last one found on its N-93 device. Hopefully Joe had achieved his work and his postume book "About men and elephants" will be avaliable in libraries by the end 2008.

5 comentarios:

Anónimo dijo...

que miedo me da...........con esa boca tan grande!!!!!!!!!!me lo he pasado muy bien viendo el blog, aunque entenderlo....rien de rien.PIMPA

Anónimo dijo...

Wonderful blog - a real pity that Joe had to go this way...we saw the news on Ellyvision...:(

I particularly like the elephant hotel -are the guests allowed to roam around in TRUNKS ?

I'm told the guests are a boisterous lot who often blow their own TRUMPETS ?!

...Cheers...Joy and Meghna...Mumbai,India

Anónimo dijo...

Esperamos tu pronta reencarnación.

Credit Loan Solution dijo...



My name is Leah Brown, I'm a happy woman today? I told myself that any loan lender that could change my life and that of my family after having been scammed separately by these online loan lenders, I will refer to anyone who is looking for loan for them. It gave me and my family happiness, although at first I had a hard time trusting him because of my experiences with past loan lenders, I needed a loan of $300,000.00 to start my life everywhere as single mother with 2 children, I met this honest and God fearing online loan lender Gain Credit Loan who helped me with a $300,000.00 loan, working with a loan company Good reputation. If you are in need of a loan and you are 100% sure of paying the loan please contact (gaincreditloan1@gmail.com)

Viaje a la India desde Colombia dijo...

¡Gran participación! Que buen contenido. Qué bueno que explicaste todo en detalle.